17 February 2008

Useful Kibble

I've been catching-up on some reading and thought I would simply share three sites/feeds that I find to be truly useful. In no particular order:

  • Lifehacker, "an award-winning, daily blog that features tips, shortcuts, and downloads that help you get things done smarter and more efficiently."
  • Wise Bread "is a community of bloggers here to help you live large on a small budget."
  • Parent Hacks "is a collaborative website that collects and publishes parents’ tips, recommendations, workarounds, and bits of wisdom – their hacks – in a single pot so we can all partake."
  • Geekdad, "tech toys, science projects and other nerdy things to do with your kids."

They may not have ground-breaking news, cutting edge technology reviews or deep, theoretical insights but I always manage to extract some useful kibble from them to apply to my daily existence.

No comments: